Monday 9 June 2014

Happy Queen's Birthday weekend!!

I don't know about you guys but I definitely needed this long weekend! We haven't had a lot of opportunities recently to relax on weekends - M and I both stay at work late, bring work home and haven't had time to do things like this:


Tea and chess anyone?

We did a lot of chores around the house like hanging some of my original works I've finally had framed, we repaired some cupboards in the kitchen and restored my office following the painting on  Friday. All in all, it was busy but very satisfying - especially as we had an extra day to do the more important things like play chess. I never win, for the record - M is a chess champion whereas  I have no strategy at all I just respond as moves are made.

Then we went out for Thai with very good friends of ours:

Top: Chelsea Flowers
Pants: Country Road
Flats: Nine West
Bag: Chanel
I hope you all had lovely relaxing weekends :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment