Monday 31 March 2014

Working Week: Outfit of the Day

It's a style reprieve for Tuesday!!

At the start of every month, there's a lot of financial review and budgeting work that needs to  be done, looking over the last month and planning for the next. I have meetings today so my fabulous team did rescheduling like you've never seen and got me a free day for just my normal work - go team!!

So I get to dress how I like today and I'm actually working the peplum:

Top: Pierre Balmain
Pants: David Lawrence
Shoes: Bally

Bag: Louis Vuitton
I only bought this top recently. I've always liked a peplum but I haven't worn one as dramatic as this before. I'm grounding the look with slim-fit black cropped trousers and classic accessories.

What I love about this outfit is it's so perfect for work in summer. The monochrome tones, delicate texture of the fabric, the camel patent pumps and the sleeveless top with light cotton trousers, it's comfortable and chic for 28C temps outside - perfection! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment