Thursday 19 September 2013

Working Week: Outfit of the Day

Thank goodness it's Friday, am I right?!

It's been a tough week, for work and family reasons. I'm looking forward to a lovely relaxed weekend, some quiet time with M and a bit of fun on Sunday at the polo - I'll put together a post tomorrow about all my accessorising efforts.

Today I am wearing a new top by Nina Ricci - I ordered it on TheOutnet on Monday. As you know I adore navy and this top has a combination of structure and embellishment with the zip that keeps it interesting. It's a wool crepe which is potentially a little bit warm for our climate but certainly wearable.


 
 
Top: Nina Ricci
Pants: Witchery
Heels: Louboutin Declic 90
Bag: Hermes Birkin


I paired the top with these navy and white check trousers which I love - they're sort of preppy and summery and I find them really versatile :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment