Wednesday 21 May 2014

Black cream and red

A beautiful Thursday morning with brilliant blue skies and bright sunshine (if slightly cool temps) calls for a crisp work outfit:

Top: Balenciaga
Pants: Country  Road
Shoes: Valentino
Bag: Hermes
How gorgeous are these red pumps by Valentino? I love the squashy rosette detail and the colour is of course superb. Whenever I wear them, I get a lift :)

This Balenciaga top is definitely one of my favourites. Surprisingly perhaps for such a directional cut and (admittedly quite conservative dresser), I get a lot of wear out of it. I also have it in black - gaaah, multiple buying! It has a cape-style back and is made in a divine crepe which, together with the fabulous Technical Pant by Country Road, makes for a lovely warm outfit without the need for a jacket!

It's the perfect outfit for going out after work for dinner or a glass of wine with friends without actually looking like I came straight from work ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment