Sunday 25 May 2014

Monday meetings

Happy Monday everyone!

I have a very busy week coming up, meetings and interviews with numerous candidates for a couple of positions we have available, plus finance reviews. All in all, I need to be quite corporate in my aesthetic this week.

Top: Country Road
Pants: Country Road
Jacket: L'Agence
Heels: Pierre Hardy
Bag: Hermes
The top and pants are both Country Road, very clean and simple but chic. I have a thing for suede pumps (who doesn't?) and these Pierre Hardy heels are actually navy, with a great wearable heel height so I don't feel like I'm teetering.

It was quite chilly this morning so I popped this jacket by L'Agence over my top and pants. It's a lovely piece that I bought on sale from Matches  - happy face! It's a mix of sapphire and corn flower blue and the material is almost like woven ribbons - in combination with the lightly frayed hem and round neck. It's a perfect cover up that makes any outfit look smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment