Saturday 18 October 2014

Cream tank and skinny denim

So the absence of posts should indicate that yes, I still have my cold #annoying

Yesterday was spent very quietly but I actually thought I was getting better when I woke up early this morning.  We went out for a drive after Sunday lunch and I'm not sure why but I've really crashed suddenly since we got home and I honestly feel like going to bed - the thought of making dinner is exhausting!

Illness to one side, I dressed quite simply today, with my favourite summer bag again adding that essential bright pop of colour:

Top: Witchery
Jeans: JBrand
Flats: Nine West
Bag: Prada
I feel very relaxed but chic in this outfit - comfortable but still good enough to pass muster going out for a drink or meeting friends for coffee. I think the accessories work really hard and I just adore the mustard yellow flats against the petrol leather bag. Hobo for the weekend yet again - I love the freedom of tossing anything and everything into my bag when I'm so disciplined during the week :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment