Tuesday 21 October 2014

Red and ready

I made it back to work!!! *applause*

Top: LK Bennett
Pants: Country Road
Heels: Bally
Belt: YSL
Bag: Chloe

I needed something bright to perk myself up in the office and this Tilly blouse (the very same blouse from yesterday's OOTD but in the delicious red) was exactly right.  I love the strictness of all-black accessories, it allowed the red to just shout.

Probably mostly to do with my palette being a bit off due to illness, but I downed my usual green smoothie this morning and did not enjoy it.  I've decided to give myself a break from all the mad exercise and dieting and just go with the flow a bit for this week - hard for a control-freak like myself, but hey some relaxation is what I need right now. That calls for tuna pie and long walks with M and the dog tonight :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment