Saturday 11 October 2014

Relaxed Sunday

It's a quiet Sunday here - I did have a lunch with friends but one cancelled, then another had to pick family up from the airport unexpectedly - so we rescheduled and I ended up with time on my hands, which was nice.

Just wandering around Kangaroo Point is so lovely. Because we have to walk the dog, we end up exploring quite a bit of the suburb on foot.  He loves it, it's healthy for M and I - #winning.

This afternoon, we went for a swim. For those wondering, I did end up going to pilates on Saturday and yes, I am quite sore today but it's not intolerable.  I've already booked a class for Wednesday morning and next Saturday, so I am keen to stick with it. But swimming was good to stretch out and soothe those muscles :) 

I decided to run a few errands after swimming and then to meet up with a friend for a glass of wine:

Top: LK Bennett
Pants: Country Road
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Michael Kors

I love a hobo for my bag on weekends - it's relaxed, I can throw a tonne of stuff in it if I need to and being able to sling it over my shoulder makes it great for going shopping or doing other errands with it. I love the tonal complements in this outfit: the blush pink top with the chocolate leather of the bag, finished with the tan heels.  I love a block-heel in summer, it helps ground the lighter fabrics of my summer wardrobe and keep the look weekend-appropriate, as compared stilettos which would make me feel a bit unrealistic :) 

Have good Sundays everyone xo

No comments:

Post a Comment