Saturday 25 October 2014

Ombre summer dressing

Warm spring Saturdays call for cool watery dresses:

Dress: David Lawrence
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Michael Kors

I had quite a bit of running around to do today - after walking the dog nice and early this morning, I met the first florist I've picked out to talk to about the wedding, then had lunch at Harveys with my gorgeous maid of honour to talk dresses and after that did a whirlwind grocery shop before heading home to hang out with M. I am quite excited about the ideas I've worked out for the wedding flowers and I'm looking forward to seeing what the florist suggests also. 

This dress is an oldie but one of many I've resurrected thanks to my diet. I always find summer dresses difficult in flats so I was really excited when I saw these stack-heeled sandals in tan from Nine West - they enable me to wear dresses and feel feminine, smart but not prissy on weekends in stilettos or kitten heels :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment